For this being my birthday it sure is a tough day of driving the bike. The wind is bad we had to stop and decided to get dinner. Great local saloon. Sourdough Saloon we had a couple of cold beers and a great pizza. Sherrie had a shot of Tequila for me since I still had a 90 miles to go til we got to the hotel I had reserved in Tonopah, NV. Thats at NV 6 & US 95. Wind never did die down and at night that just not right. Luckily I had three truckers that kept an eye on us all the way up. Finally into the Best Western for the night. It sure got cold after the sun went down 48 or so. Up the next morning June 5th headed over to Yosemite National Park.
See attached pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a nice birthday Brian! Stay away from that "devil water" though...I had some on Saturday night the 7th...long story.
Jerry
Post a Comment