Not much to say that the pictures don't. Ride thru the alpine mnts, down to valley floor that revealed the famous El Capitan granite face & Half Dome & Bridal Falls & Upper Yosemite Falls. Then the massive trees. Hope that the pictures tell the story for I feel that my words would not do it justice. Incredible, Massive, Over Powering, Breathtaking, and just amazing!!
We took a route east to west CA120 West then CA41 South and a side trip thru the valley of Yosemite Village & at the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias back to CA 41 South out of park to a Days Inn in Oakhurst, CA. We had great mexican food & margaritas.
See attached pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is hard to describe the beauty and grandeur of God's creation. The pictures remind of my travels in the Alps...breathtaking as I'm sure it was more so in person.
Can't believe how big those trees are! What an amazing sight!
Sherrie looks like she's having a great time in a couple of those pictures!!
Keep the shiny side up!
Have I told yall how jealous I am of your trip?
JV
Post a Comment